Jan 1, 2014

2013 Recap

Happy 2014 everyone!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful ending to 2013.  
Sorry I've been MIA over the last month. Between the wedding, the holidays and with John leaving I haven't taken much time to sit down and blog.
I was sitting here thinking about our highlights from 2013 and what I want to accomplish in 2014.
2013 was a busy year for us, it seems like between John & I, one of us where gone.

2013 Recap
Jan- Left for Florida for a 6 week course. I was nice to miss the IL cold for nice sunny weather but I missed my baby like crazy. Of course he started crawling when I was gone.
Feb- We had John's Mom's 60th surprise birthday party
March- John and I went to Little Rock to run the Little Rock Marathon.  Their medal is AMAZING. It's the only marathon I do because if I'm gonna suffer through 26.2 miles...I'm going to get an amazing medal out of the deal. I was (am) completely out of shape, I hadn't trained at all but decided to do this race all because of the medal. totally worth it.
April- Complete the Lincoln 1/2 marathon. again...no training but finished. I really need to apply myself to see what I'm capable of. 
May- My 1st real Mother's Day
June- Graham's 1st bday.  
July- Had our yearly 4th of July party at the house and Graham and I flew out to Colorado to meet up with a few friends. He did awesome flying. 
August- I had to leave for 2 weeks for work to Alabama. John planned a surprise proposal, it was awesome totally took me off guard. I'll post more about it later.
Sep- of course...I get home and John had to leave for a few weeks to Kansas to military training
Oct- John was home for about 4 days before he had to leave again for a month in Virginia. Graham and I flew out to see John and enjoy the beach.
Nov-John came home and we got married Nov 9th (i'll post more about it later)

Dec-flew by with the holidays and John getting ready to leave it happened all so fast.  We were able to visit with family and finish our master on suite!!! more pics to follow 
I got to meet some of my fave bloggers Holly, Melanie , Ashleigh  they are too funny, such an awesome group of ladies.


~Kira












No comments:

Post a Comment