Feb 27, 2014

25 Things You Didn't Know About Me

Hey everyone Happy Friday Eve!!!
Thought I'd share a few things {25 to be precise}that you probably didn't know about me.



1. I lived in Germany for almost 3 years. I hated it at first because it was so different but soon grew a love for it. I miss Germany/Europe and try to get back there as much as I can.

2. My guilty TV pleasures: ENews!, Bachelorette/Bachelor, Grey’s Anatomy, & HGTV. When my husband is home and the Bach or GA is on…I’m shunned to the bedroom to watch TV. But its ok….i get to watch TV in the peace and quiet.

3. You will never see me eat: seafood, milk, eggs, cottage cheese

4. I can not watch Boxing/UFC or anything close to it. I can not stand to watch people get punched in the face. It seriously creeps me out.

5. I don’t wear high heels. I wear combat boots and a military uniform 5+ days of the week. {insert your momma wears combat boots joke here}

6. I love to travel. It doesn’t matter where. You say go and I’m in.

7. I have a running bucket list.

8. I have a very thin skin and things get to me really easy, but I come off like I have a really thick skin and don’t let things get to me.

9. The term “best friend” weirds me out. I’ve learned that friends come and go and there only a select few who stay around for the long haul. I would rather have several Good, dependable friends than just 1 or 2 “best” friends.

10. I eat out way too much. It’s not that I don’t know how to cook, because I do, but when it’s just me and Graham I get lazy. And I’m SUPER picky about leftovers.

11. I have a chap stick addiction. I have chap stick on my at all times. There is a stick in every vehicle. You can find chap stick at random throughout our house.

12. I’m a jean, t-shirt flip flop type of girl or sports bra and yoga pants {I wear a shirt over the sports bra…trust me no one wants to see that hot mess}

13. I played 2 years of college basketball and I had the same basketball coach from 4th grade to college.

14. I have been to all 50 states.

15. A nice relaxing day at the winery is one of my all time favorite places to be. I can’t pass up a good glass of wine.

16. I was 6 months pregnant with Graham before we really told people. Our close family and a few friends knew but everyone else found out later.

17. Heights don’t bother me at all. It’s when I’m standing on the ground and looking up at a really tall object that makes me dizzy. I will have to hold on to something in order to look up and not practically fall over.

18. I was 31 before I was baptized. Graham and I were baptized on the same day.

19. I hate folding laundry. I’ll sort and wash it all day but it can sit in the basket when I get it out of the dryer because idk but I despise folding it.

20. I don’t like pumping gas, especially when it’s cold…but when I do, it has to end with an even amount. I will not stop pumping gas at $61.24, I will round it up to $61.50 or $62.00 and if I can’t get that much in…$61.75.

21. Being in pictures makes me nervous. I always tell myself that I will start being in more pictures but I just can’t bring myself to do it. I’m more comfortable taking pictures than being in them.

22. I can not stand to be late. Growing up as a child…our family was always late for functions. It drives me insane…if I’m not at least 10 mins early…I’m late.

23. The sound of fabric tearing gives me Goosebumps…its like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

24. I obtained my Master’s degree online by only taking 4 classes. I completed my Captain’s Career Course for the military and my CCC had a partnership program with a university. The university gave me 15 credits toward my Master’s program. So I only had 12 hrs left to do. My family made me walk for graduation. It was 90+, outside, and it ended up being 2 weeks before I had Graham…I thought I was going to die.

25. I’m actually pretty good at directions. I’ve been able to read a map for as long as I can remember. My dad used to drive a semi and I used to go with him on trips when I was little. Well that was before GPS so I would be his co-driver and I learned to read a map.

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend. My Little Rock Marathon is this weekend. I'll make sure to recap when I get back.


No comments:

Post a Comment